The 'Pandemic Winners'
These Medical Companies Recorded Largest Growth
The past few years have taken a heavy toll on many businesses. Nevertheless many medical companies experienced exceptional growth. Here's a few outliers.
- The company's coronavirus sequencing technology has played a big role in tracking variants of the virus globally.
- After the IPO in the London Stock Exchange, the company’s stock price surged 40%.
- A Swiss-based company that developed a surgical mask with an ultra-thin copper coating that destroys viruses and bacteria.
- Its' “Viroblock” technology was launched in March 2020, just as the pandemic hit. The company's revenues were up by 80% last year. 150 major brands use the technology today.
- In cooperation with the University of Southampton, it made a major breakthrough with a coronavirus treatment.
- The company's share price has soared by 342% since July 2020. Analysts at Numis are forecasting revenue of up to £582m from the Covid treatment next year.
- The company started to make lipid nanoparticles and got involved in the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine-making process.
- Croda International is on track to make at least $200m from lipid systems this year.
Read the full article: https://cutt.ly/SW1Cw5W